Location: Batesville, IN 47006, USA
At Batesville, you will be a part of a dynamic team committed to excellence and innovation. A recognized leader in the death care industry in North America, we are committed to our mission of helping families honor the lives of those they love®. We are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join our team in a hybrid setting (within commuting distance of Batesville, IN).
Your Role at Batesville:
As a Treasury Manager you will be responsible for daily treasury operations, provide accurate cash reporting, and assisting with bank structure management. You will play a critical role in managing the organization's financial activities, ensuring effective cash flow management, and optimizing treasury operations.
How You’ll be Rewarded:
- Batesville is a family. You will be part of a family of highly committed associates who are passionate about our company, committed to our customers and excited about our future.
- IMMEDIATE ELIGIBILITY – Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as prescription coverage, short-term disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and more
- Generous 401K Matching Program
- Opportunities for development and advancement
What You’ll Do:
- Treasury Management: Oversee all aspects of the organization's treasury functions, including cash flow forecasting and liquidity management.
- Examine financial markets to spot inflation, interest rate, and other patterns that may have an impact on the business’s profits or capital needs.
- Manages the day-to-day liquidity, including making sure there is enough liquidity across all group entities.
- Cash Flow Management: Monitor and manage cash positions to ensure optimal liquidity levels and timely payments of financial obligations.
- Manage the execution of the daily cash disbursement process, including initiating wires, ACHs, and checks through the positive pay process as well as monitoring lockboxes.
- Adhere to month-end cut-off schedules for reconciliations of all disbursement cash accounts, all month-end processes, and all related journal entries.
- Assist with the risk management program, as needed.
- Help assess foreign currency and interest rate risk and recommend a potential hedging program.
- Assist with the company’s insurance program.
- Banking and Financial Relationships: Establish and maintain strong relationships with banks and financial institutions to ensure efficient treasury operations and access to appropriate financial services.
- Handle bank inquiries, issues, and related matters, including setting up new banking accounts or services.
- Maintain international bank accounts.
- Cash Forecasting and Analysis: Prepare accurate and reliable cash flow forecasts, analyze variances, and provide insights to support strategic decision-making.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in treasury management.
- Good understanding of cash management principles, financial risk management, and banking operations.
- Proficiency in using financial software and tools for treasury management.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and compliance requirements.
Nice to Haves:
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive mindset with a problem-solving approach, capable of driving process improvements and implementing best practices.
- Experience with JPM, HSBC and PNC banking portals a plus.
To perform this job successfully, the physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to crouch, or lift items as heavy as 25 lbs. This job may require the employee to see with clarity at both near and far distances.
Join the Batesville family and apply today!
Who We Are:
A cornerstone in the death care industry, Batesville has distinguished itself from all others through our commitment to quality, service, and innovation. For more than 115 years, Batesville has been dedicated to serving the needs of licensed funeral professionals and helping families honor the lives of those they love.® With annual revenues of approximately $600 million, Batesville is a leader, providing a comprehensive portfolio of burial and cremation products, memorialization offerings, profit-enhancing merchandising systems and leading-edge technology solutions.
At Batesville, our associates are our strongest asset. We strive to attract, hire, and develop the best and brightest to ensure our place in the future. Batesville has a strong culture of achievement, which is underpinned by these five core values:
- Individual worth and integrity
- Excellence in execution
- Spirit of continuous learning and improvement
- Customer focus and partnership
What Sets Us Apart:
Making a difference: Helping families honor the lives of those they love® isn’t just our mission. It’s why we do what we do every day to make every Batesville product the best it can be.
Development is a priority: We promote learning and development from Day 1. From our Experience Batesville onboarding program to self-guided courses on Batesville University, there are numerous opportunities to advance your skills. We encourage associates to create Individual Development Plans (IDPs) to help drive career-focused discussions and advancement.
Putting customers first: We value the funeral professional’s role in serving families and are committed to doing our part to ensure their success.
We Have Fun! We work hard, but when it’s time to play, we get creative – and competitive. We provide numerous engagement activities to bring people together across the organization.
We Give Back: We support our communities by assisting in fundraising events and volunteer programs to help those in need. *These services are not available at all Batesville locations.
DISCLAIMER: The above information in this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of any employee assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
At Batesville, we strive to build a diverse workforce through equal-opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences each individual has to offer. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of minorities/females/disabled/veterans.